RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Hunger Games <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4045
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:54 am

Ace hugged his sister close as the siblings were shoved off the train. Ace flattens his ears back as he followed the other kids to the briefing building.
This is so unfair. No this is life now and I must live with it, Ace thought, but I don't have to be happy about it.

Last edited by JustTopaz on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

RPG Tokens : 3719
Location : I'm in me Mum's car. Vroom Vroom. We're going too fast.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 am

Struggling against the man holding him Marcel slowly moved along with everyone else. He hid the swiss army knife in his zip up pocket and walked through the massive gate. He looked around careful that he was still with Clarence and continued on...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 am

Carmile laughed, then she stopped as she was shoved off the train. "Don't touch me! Let me go!" After a while of trying to protest, she suddenly stopped and shuffled off the train. Natsuki had left.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10513

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:19 pm

As they approached the building Jecina went ahead of the group and went to her designated room and leaned against the wall across from the door, waiting for her 'students' to arrive.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8519

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Rose-Beth walked into the building, finding it maintained better then she expected. The groups were split up and lead to a room. It was purely random and before she realized what was happening, Rose-Beth hear the click as the door behind her shut.
Rose-Beth was in a room with a few others, the amount of kids that got off at this district was great compared to the others. And as she stood there, eyes turned to look at her. Rose-Beth looked blankly ahead sitting in the only empty seat. She did not know what to expect of this, she didn't know what to do. Rose-Beth's heartbeat picked up and her breathing came faster. She was having a breakdown.
Rose-Beth closed her eyes, focusing on taking deep breath to calm the nerves flinging through her. She was going to learn about this place, learn how to live. She was not going to die.
Rose-Beth calmed down, eyes finding the person in the front of the room, ready to listen.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Kale woke subtly, unable to rub the sleep out of his eyes as the peace keepers violently gripped him, dragging him from the soft, leather seat and slamming him onto the ground. "Move!" One of them shouted through their visors, pushing him forward. Moaning with pain, he brought himself into a standing position, being pushed out the door automatically hissed open, smoke beckoning from the few exposed pistons around the door.

Being greeted by the freezing air District 12 brought upon, he threw himself onto the dirt ground, catching rocks into his hands which dug into his skin. Unable to get back up from the pain which spiked within him, the same peace keeper brought him back to his feet with malicious intent. Groaning once more, he shuffled toward the lone structure amidst the thick overgrowth and colossal trees.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4689

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:31 pm

"Let go of me" shouted hazel at the peacekeeper who had her and was pulling her off the train.
She saw the three boys who she went to talk to on the train already out onto the platform. "Tell him to let go he is hurting me" she said to the boys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:47 am

Clarence turned around, and grabbed the peacekeepers arm, and threw it off. "She said let go" he growled, and continued with Kale and Marcel.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 am

Hazel hurried away from the peacekeepers " thank you, my name is hazel.. Yours?" She asked quietly and politely
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Kale sighed slightly, "I really regret even coming from that train. I hate this place already." He said with a disgruntled sniff, progressing toward the building the peace keepers ushered them toward, slightly nudging them when they were moving too slow.

Keeping himself, he shoved both hands into his jumper pockets and entered the briefing room, leaving Marcel and Clarence behind with the girl as he slipped into one of the torn seats.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Jecina looked around the room as the group filed in. It seemed that all the peacekeepers had come through but you could never be sure so she decided to start anyway. "Welcome to District Twelve." She said, her voice practically dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:30 am

Hazel walked over to the guy on the right who was with the boy who just saved her " my name is hazel and yours?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Carmile laughed. "Yeah. It was such a warm welcome too. The air has to be at least minus eight degrees," she called out. She chuckled to herself. She didn't expect anyone to join in. It appeared she was going to be something of a lone voice in the hall of frightened children. But it didn't matter to her. The only things that mattered was keeping her promises and staying alive.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 am

Jecina rolled her eyes at the girl who spoke up. "Well get used to it. This is as warm as it gets this time of year." She looked over the group, her eyes showing clear hate and disgust at these newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:17 am

After watching Clarences seemingly childish outburst he continued on the path staying close to his friends.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 am

Kale leaned forward, one eyebrow raised from the evident hatred she displayed in her tone of voice and facial expression. "Is there a problem?" A slight smirk played on his face; he disliked them just as much as she disliked the Capitol kids. "District girl." He said bitterly, leaning back once again in his seat with a foul expression.
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:47 am

"Yeah, as you have probably noticed your futile attempts at making friends with us were well, futile," grumbled Marcel as he winked at Clarence, rushing toward the briefing centre, his hands in his pockets wondering what would happen to his friends.

@Bubbles
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:23 am

Jecina narrowed her eyes at him but ignored him and continued with the briefing. "District 12 is the poorest district of all of them. Money, food, and resources are scarce. Don't expect that I or anyone else will take you in and help guide you through life here. It's survival of the fittest, like the Hunger Games. Most of you boys will be sent into the mines while the girls will have to find jobs elsewhere to survive."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:55 am

"Well it's not my fault. She was seemingly irritating as I found it" Clarence whispered sorriedly. He continued walking along with Kale and Marcel. "Besides, we might not even get picked.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:32 am

"There is no need to be so rude!" She yelled and walked out of that carriage
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Jecina narrowed her eyes at him but kept on ignoring their insolence. "The peacekeepers will show each of you your assigned homes. You will all need to apply for jobs if you want to eat. Don't expect that the homes here will be anything like what you've lived in. You'll soon find that in this district, homes are for eating and sleeping, that's all." She turned away from them and headed for the door. "You are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games <IC> The Hunger Games <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next