RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Of the Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4579
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Of the Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Maersk sighed. "We can't know for sure, unless..." His auds suddenly pricked straight up. "Oh dear."

In the distance, there was a distinct rumbling sound.

The sound got louder and louder, and soon one could hear squeaks and the sound of slicing teeth along with the overcoming roar of many shuffling running feet and pressing, shoving bodies.

Maersk cursed. "Vampire rats. Bloodthirsty, come in droves. Run if you don't want to be a victim!" The big male started running at full speed. "Quick!" he panted. "Since we're bigger and faster, we may be able to outrun them!"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:15 am

Lupa stumbled for a bit, his paws clumsily slipping against the rubble below him - soft cursing emanating from his dry lips. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He said hastily, regaining composure as he sped after the large wolf, not bothering to look back as his half slammed against his chest, placing his nerves on end.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:50 pm

As the wolves ran through the streets, the morning was getting drier and drier. Maersk panted heavily, his throat dry. His chest felt ever so heavy, and his fur was so thick and hot. The pavement seemed to be frying his feet. His pads were cracked and bloody. It seemed there was water in the distance, but all it was was a mirage.

There was a river of something ahead. "River," Maersk groaned, feeling every muscle in his body. They got closer and closer. Finally, they found that the river was below them, where a broken bridge dropped off.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Lupa's ears raised, every muscle in his body deprived from a rest. His tongue hung out his mouth and his tail stayed limp by his rear end, not in it's usual erect state. He scuttled forward at the edge of the broken bridge, and looked down at the river, clinging to the asphalt which his claws to ensure he didn't fall down.

"How do we get there?" Lupa asked, moving backwards before coming back to all four, looking up at Maersk with intent curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:03 am

Maersk looked right and left, and noticed a narrow trail that zig-zagged down to the steep cement banks of the river. "There," he said, loping over to the 'start line.'
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Lupa gave a half hearted nod, following his companion toward the edge of the cement banks around the river. "Ready when you are." He said.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Maersk nodded. He tilted his head from side to side, judging the wideness of the path. Then he set off carefully down the cliff, cautiously placing each paw on a strong spot. A miss-step, and he could fall to his death.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Lupa followed carefully, trying his best to follow where his paws landed against the cement precisely. He wasn't sure why, but he saw much trust within Maersk; maybe it was his defiant and trustworthy figure and the aura he sent off. Mentally dismissing the topic as quick as it game, but his focus back on passing the wild path.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 am

Maersk had reached the final leg of the seemingly long journey down the cliff. He could smell the water now, and his throat burned for some. Finally, he leaped down to the gravelly riverside and trotted to the water. He found a spot where the water was clear, and started eagerly and urgently lapping the liquid up into his mouth and down his parched throat.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 am

Lupa beamed with joy at the sigh of water and movd over to it with haste, lapping it up in an instant. "There's so much." He said between a vigorous lap, spilling water on the grass beneath his feet. "I haven't seen water like this in months."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Ruins Of the Ruins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of the Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Realistic Role Play-